Re: [Chrysler300] The tires aren't rolling yet

Re: [Chrysler300] The tires aren't rolling yet

I'm no expert here, but I've also been researching tires for our 300G
restoration.  From what I could tell looking at them online, Diamond Back
appears to have several choices, but they are quite pricey (around $200 each,
from what I remember).   Some of them have high speed ratings,  and they have
good wear/traction scores.

 I think the project that Keith was talking about is for 14"  tires.  So
far, I've not found a reasonably priced alternative for a wide  white in the
15" size, but I will report if I do, and would be interested to  hear anyone
else's recommendation.

Shannon Steele
300G

In a message dated 11/17/2011 12:53:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,