From: Henry Schleimer <henry.schleimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 8:26 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Cheap tyres and shocks

I find it hard to understand how people can talk about $75 tyres and $20
hock absorbers for cars worth up to $100 000.  Is that what you would buy
or a new Mercedes?

Just do a few sums about how much money you will spend on gas over the time
t takes for these items to wear out to put this into perspective....

Note that I had to pay $2000 for my set of 5 American Classics here in
ustralia and it will cost $112 just to fill the tank.  If I wanted to spend
75 on tyres, I'd be driving an old Corolla!

Henry

_.___

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional