From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Michael Moore
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:17 PM
To: Jon Finstrom
Cc: Mark Lindahl; jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tom Cox
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Car insurance

I have Hagerty Insurance on my 1964 E Type. Immediately after restoration, I
managed to drive my  64 into a 63 E Type which  I also own, doing $3500
worth of damage (the quote from my restorer to the 64, and nothing to the
63.

I called Hagerty and explained how I had a two car collision between two
cars I owned in my own garage. They were  really great to do business with.
They absolutely understood the need to do considerable disassembly in order
to properly straighten parts, and also understood the desirability of having
the restoration shop do the repair.

Mike Moore
300H

On Jan 12, 2012, at 11:48 AM, Jon Finstrom wrote:

> Hagerty is the deal. My 62 costs about $600 per year fro $50K but the
second insured vehicle is almost free as is third etc.

> Jon K. Finstrom
> President and CEO
> Florida Marina Clubs, llc
> 239-272-9298
> jonf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Behalf Of Mark Lindahl
> Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:40 AM
> To: jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tom Cox

> Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Car insurance
>

> Hi,
>
> Another nice feature from Hagerty is they asked me in my insurance renewal
if I wanted to increase the coverage (value) of my '63 300 Conv.
> It was insured for $17,000, but now (for a few dollars more) it is insured
for $20,000 (Guaranteed Value) in case of fire, theft, etc.
> I think I am correct in assuming that no receipts would be needed to prove
the value if the vehicle was a total loss due to fire?
> Other insurance companies may try to put the burden on the owner to prove
the value. Price is $215 per year with no mileage limit.

jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jerrylindsay300h%40tampabay.rr.com>
; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:13 AM
> Subject: [Chrysler300] Car insurance
>
> Curious about the Hagerty mileage limitation.
>
> I don't have any with my policy. They have never asked for odometer
readings on the five cars I have insured with them; they don't know (or seem
to care) how many miles I drive. I don't know if that is a state issue (I
live in SC) or maybe an insurance rep issue???