From: "Michael Moore" <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>
To: "Jon Finstrom" <jonf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Mark Lindahl" <mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Cox" <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:16:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Car insurance

I have Hagerty Insurance on my 1964 E Type. Immediately after restoration, I managed to drive my  64 into a 63 E Type which  I also own, doing $3500 worth of damage (the quote from my restorer to the 64, and nothing to the 63.

I called Hagerty and explained how I had a two car collision between two cars I owned in my own garage. They were  really great to do business with. They absolutely understood the need to do considerable disassembly in order to properly straighten parts, and also understood the desirability of having the restoration shop do the repair.

Mike Moore
300H

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional