Re: [Chrysler300] 1956 300B: Maintenance and Parts Questions

Re: [Chrysler300] 1956 300B: Maintenance and Parts Questions

Jim,

Forget your "parts guys" when it comes to transmission fluid. Use Type "F"
only. You may have to hunt for it.

300'ly, Gary Hagy

In a message dated 1/12/2012 7:14:17 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,