[Chrysler300] 300C questions

1) any one know/remember how you unscrew/undo the top bits/parts that secure an orignal aerial to the fender - I am talking about the parts/bits that sit above the fender I think. Especially, there is a black moulded rubber piece atop the chrome base/bezel?  I did it years ago no worries, but now it seems harder, and I don't want to wreck/break anything re the black rubber part.
2) the black fuzzies - door beltline felts that sit against the glass on each door - does anyone make/supply, the exact originals that have sort of 'hooks' that go/slip into matcching spot/location drilled little round holes in top of door lip sheetmetal?
3) Anyone have the (Hollander) part number for rear screen for 300C hardtop/coupe - bought one in US (s/hand) for my 2nd 300C that I have had for maybe 15-18 yrs - it always had bad scratches in it as if a dog on a chain had run up onto roof hundreds of times.  Bad screen spoilt car, and they hard to find from thousands of miles away re getting one to here, but I am serious about going to finish that car better, most likely sell it, as three 300Cs when I have about 20 cars I trying to use/maintain, maybe is not so smart when it hard(er than ever?!) to live to age 200 ?!  It is factory red, power seat, matching numbers, zero accident panels - I do not know what part restored one of them is worth, as I see 2 nice ones on US ebay now for around/over $50-65k, although they not the rarer red?! Anyone got any ideas of values for part restored factory red 300C coupes ?

Screen will be months before I get it, by time it gets here in Container, and meantime I am doing better quality respray (bare metal) of my 1st 300C bought back in 1980, so any early help re my first 2 questions much appreciated, the screen bought, so I own it even if it wrong.
( And the weather is not helping - for you US cropfarmer 300 owners who like to know our crop weather - my driver 1st 300C has virtually been under permanent cover for near 2 years due to unpredicatable showery wet weather, and finally over last 3 months, weather had got back to dry/normal, and yet, since moving it out to start repaint last Saturday, Australia since Monday has seen huge/record breaking rains across near all the bottom right/east edge of nation - like up to 8 inches in 2 days, in areas where even 2 inches highly unusual. And this rain is in our southern parts dry/summer time, so look out come winter July/Sept, many 300s might need be on shed roofs??!
Gas prices near $8 a gal, and lpg 80c a litre, while we still selling our huge liquid gas reserves to Asia on 20-30 yr contracts at 7c a litre !!?  Do we all move/drive our 300s over there?)

Christopher in Australia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: