RE: [Chrysler300] Leather Treatment

I have had very good experience with Leatherique products
(www.leatherique.com <http://www.leatherique.com/> ).  Their products are
not inexpensive but work as advertised.  I have used the "rejuvenator oil"
(it's actually not an oil) for over 30 years with excellent results, and the
"prestine clean" works really well especially on original leather to get all
the embedded dirt out of the pores after treatment with the oil (the "oil"
will raise dirt from the pores and soften the leather).  On aftermarket dyed
leather (such as Goers reproduction interiors), use it sparingly as some dye
might be extracted, as I discovered on my J - always test it first.  On
original leather, I've found nothing that cleans better.  Lexol is rubbish
in my opinion; you can use degreasers like simple green (don't let it dry on
the interior), but leatherique has worked the best, and yes I have used it
on white (alabaster), black and tan leather.  For routine light cleaning I
use Griot's Garage interior cleaner and leather care.

The leatherique leather/vinyl dye is also excellent when used exactly
according to directions for refinishing projects.

Carl Bilter

  _____