Re: [Chrysler300] Leather Treatment

This is the only product that I've ever used on the Goers interior in our B.  26 years and counting and still looks perfect.   Also great for all rubber(nothing better for the dull satin sheen on my tires), vinyl etc.  I do use Griots Leather Conditioner in our 59 Vette,,,,it works very well.  However the 300's leather is a bit different in the sense that it has a somewhat protective clear coating (Goers would  the details) and our 59's leather is more the uppity European/English "Connelly" type which I think requires a true leather conditioner.  Hard to explain without you not actually seeing the way it works,  but I think the 303 is a good way to go on at least the 55's and 56's.

Oh yes I know that this product is directed toward vinyl and rubber,,,,,but again has performed perfectly on the B.  I suspect it has something to do with their claimed ultra violet protective facility.  I've had many comments on just how well the interior has held up.

http://www.autogeek.net/303.html?gclid=COfGlLKt8q4CFQOEhwodzA7Jng

Read the Amazon reviews

http://www.amazon.com/303-Products-Inc-Gallon-Protectant/dp/B0000AY1W1/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1332140339&sr=8-4
Roger Schaaf
300 B, Calyfornua
On Mar 11, 2012, at 10:11 PM, Rich Barber wrote:

> I would appreciate any experience members have had with leather treatment
> products for white, tan or black leather seats in Chrysler 300's-good, bad
> or indifferent. There is a particular need for non-staining of the white or
> tan leather seats.
>
> Thanks in advance for your thoughts on what to use and not use for cleaning
> and general protection and maintenance.
>
> C-300-K'ly,
>
> Rich Barber
>
> Brentwood, CA