 From: Tomas Turovaara <14149@xxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:05 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] CHRYSLER 300 G 1961

Tomas Turovaara

Kengisgatan 33

981 33 Kiruna

Sweden

Ph 46-980-14149

Fax 46-980-66404

E-mail 14149@xxxxxxxxx

Hi 300 people

1.I have some questions about the 300 numbers is it the same on the left side of the trunk as the one on the side medallion, if they not are the same, is there anyone who can give me a track where I can find the numbers to the  trunk.

2. I have a chromed piece I can't find where it belong the part number is  1901868

Tomas

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: