Re: [Chrysler300] HELP!

We've had good success removing nasty smells with a product called  Odoban.
 I've heard that it is often used in the restaurant industry and  cleaning
bait boxes in fishing boats.  We found it at Home Depot.

Good luck.

Shannon

PS  For Seinfeld fans, there is an episode that deals with something
similar to this. ;-)

In a message dated 4/30/2012 1:17:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,