Re: [Chrysler300] hub puller if you need one

Re: [Chrysler300] hub puller if you need one

I have one of these and it is really great. One big advantage is that used properly, it is more likely to pull on the drum uniformly and less likely therefore to warp the drum. Warping the drums, which scraps them, is pretty common I understand. New ones for my H are hard to find,

Mike Moore

On Jun 26, 2012, at 6:07 PM, Rich Barber-Desktop wrote:

> Member Les Fairbanks makes a great tool that enables all five studs to be
> used to remove the drum. I have one and it works great. Hell for stout and
> last forever.
>
> With either tool, it is necessary to leave the axle nut on the spindle to
> prevent the drum coming off into and through the mechanic's lap.
> http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/fairbanks/puller.html
>
> This link is always kind of hard to find. Perhaps it could be listed
> several ways. i.e.: Brake Drum Puller, Puller, Brake Drum & etc.
>
> Rich Barber
>
> Brentwood, CA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional