[Chrysler300] A HOT tiem In Carlisle

This weekends event, big as it, was a Hot Time and a decent stress test of some
folks.
IT GOT HOT!!!
The parts on display to be scrounged over were HOT if they were in the Sun.
Hot HOT!
The venders were hear tho, and setup to make deals.

While attempting to find some parts for my resto project we had to take time out
to sit out of the direct sun and try to chill out some.
The 300 Club tent did seem to be a popular spot, maybe it was the folks, maybe
it was the shade, maybe it was the water supply,

 what ever it was, the smart folks who were trying to avoid a visit from the
first aid folks did seem to be having a good time.

I know other areas had their own heat problems, but maybe sharing time made it a
bit easier to take :-)

It was reported that it only got to 103F. I'm glad we were sitting down in the
shade when that happened.

Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

Hoosier Corps #L6
CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops
working.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: