[Chrysler300] re jets & metering rods in 300H

[Chrysler300] re jets & metering rods in 300H

    Was there a supplement service manual available for the 300H? I know that there was for most other years such as for the 300C, 300D, 300E, 300F and 300G (which I have copies of).
My understanding is that the metering rods and jets in the carbs for these cars were normally set for sea level from the factory. I had purchased a brand new main carb(the one closest to firewall with the choke) so I suspect that it not correct for my location of about 3000 ft above sea level and make the engine run too rich.
    Here's what we found for metering rods in the carbs that's on the car now:
1) main carb (the one closest to firewall with choke) 16-192
2) secondary carb (the one closest to rad without choke) 16-81

    So we then checked to see what was in my spare set of carbs for metering rods as follows:
1) main carb   16-204
2) secondary carb  16-35.
        Is a bigger number leaner or richer with these metering rods?

    I would appreciate any info re the correct procedure to set these carbs up with optimum metering rods and correct size of jets. Any one on this reflector that has an assortment of metering rods and jets or know just where I could obtain them? My understanding is that the main carb has three step metering rods while the secondary carb uses two steps metering rods.
Fern located in Cranbrook SE BC where we finally got summer with hot weather and sunshine after all the non normal rain that we've had this spring and summer.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)