[Chrysler300] Re: Exhaust manifolds 300D - YES!

[Chrysler300] Re: Exhaust manifolds 300D - YES!

  Hello Larry,

   At least 2 300Ds came with this setup.  Both cars have factory deleted power steering, so I'm not sure if that was required due to space or not.  I know that a special plate was said to have been installed on these cars, although mine didn't have one (But my factory engine was pulled for the first year of it's life and later reinstalled after it retired from racing... so the plate could have been left off when the factory engine was put back in).

  I have seen in factory documents that the 3" exhaust was an option on the 1958 300D, so I gotta guess that this included the special manifolds? (Anyone know?) But that is not to say that even though it was listed.. that someone could actually order it.  It may or may not have been listed to qualify for performance activities.  There are better people on here to answer these questions... but I at least wanted to let you know that for sure 2 did.

  Josh

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Larry Jabin <larry@...> wrote:

> Could someone tell me if all the 1958 300Ds came with the Exhaust manifolds with the 4 bolt exhaust flange
> I think some people call these truck manifolds

> Larry Jabin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: