[Chrysler300] George Riehl is in the hospital

[Chrysler300] George Riehl is in the hospital

I am sorry to say our friend George Riehl has suffered a stroke.
He is presently in the Borgess Care Connection hospital.

George's granddaughter Tori Payne, has made what they call a "care page" for
updates on George. You can assess the page by signing up at

http://care.borgess.com/registerFriend.aspx?fId=2ab7f59d-3605-4789-bae6-9aa9f0a8b58c

or you can read her post below.
+++++
This past Saturday, my grandfather had a stroke.
We took him to Hillsdale Hospital where they did a CT scan. They had
confirmed that he did in fact have a stroke,
  and since they didn't have a neurologist there, he was transferred to
Borgess by ambulance.
He's been there since Saturday evening. When we went to see him on
Sunday he knew who me and my mother, Laura (his daughter), was.
He got out of bed and wanted to sit in a chair where we fed him dinner.
After dinner he wanted to go look out the window, but then he started to
fall asleep so we put him back in bed.
He's been up and down over the days, but I'll keep you guys updated!
+++++

If you'd like to send a get well card,

Borgess Hospital
c/o George Riehl room 266