From: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] George has passed
Cc: "Chrysler 300 List" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 7:55 AM

A terrible loss.
George WAS the 300 Club. And, the 300 Club was his, we were just allowed to be members, well cared for.
He, and Eleanor nurtured, pampered and oversaw the Club to make it what it is today. Never a scandal, never a thought to it's health.
It was a major part of his life and all but the total focus of who he was.
We will truly miss him and offer our profound condolences to his family,
Ray and Jo Ann Jones