[Chrysler300] To our 300 Family

Ed and I want to thank everyone for their care, concern and all the much appreciated help that was given to us
on Saturday, and so quickly!....After 5 1/2 hours in the ER...He was instructed/ordered to stay in the hospital over night......
I won't mention any names.....Though we love them dearly!!!

After a great breakfast Sunday morning back at Mike and Linda's, and of course some car and Motorcycle talk
with Mike and Greg Leggatt, we left for home around 1:00 pm...Ed of course was feeling good enough to
drive...Just so I wouldn't have to...LOL....
After some bouts of rain we made it home around 5:00 pm Sunday, safe and
sound...The calls that have come in all day today from our members showing their concern for Ed is just so
heart warming, and means so very much to both of us....We Thank All of you from the bottom of our hearts...

Ed is angry with himself for missing the Memorial for George, which we made the trip for...Due to this unexpected
occurrence....I just want to mention also the reassuring words given to me, from George's Granddaughter Tori,
and want to thank her again...Because, she was right!.......
And what a Sweetheart she is for showing her care to us as well!!

The passing of George is, and will be, a great loss to our Club, and he will truly be missed for many, many,
years to come...
He was a dear friend, as well as our President...He and Eleanor have been the back bone of our Club for many
years, as to, along with the other founding members of the Club...

We come for the cars...But keep coming back for the people!!

Again, Thank you all....Ed & Angie
300ly,

Edang62h
edang62h@xxxxxxx