Re: [Chrysler300] Re: The Full Jewelled Chrysler 300

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: The Full Jewelled Chrysler 300

On a slightly related note, I was at a cruise night yesterday, and one of
the vehicles present was an old Model A logging truck.  It was pulling a
trailer that was designed to carry an ancient looking death machine
disguised as a two man chain saw.  it weighed over 100 lbs and the
engine(safe) side had handle bars like a bicycle while the other (suicide)
end had a single handle.  As I looked it over more carefully I saw
the Keikhaefer name on the casting of the motor.  I guess they not only
made outboard motors, but motors for chainsaws, snowmobiles, and who knows
what else.  The entire unit was almost 6 feet long.  I can't imagine the
damage one could do with such a device.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: