From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Nowosacki
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 7:26 AM
To: Bob Merritt
Cc: retrueloveltd@xxxxxxx; Chrysler 300 List
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: The Full Jewelled Chrysler 300

On a slightly related note, I was at a cruise night yesterday, and one of
the vehicles present was an old Model A logging truck.  It was pulling a
trailer that was designed to carry an ancient looking death machine
disguised as a two man chain saw.  it weighed over 100 lbs and the
engine(safe) side had handle bars like a bicycle while the other (suicide)
end had a single handle.  As I looked it over more carefully I saw the
Keikhaefer name on the casting of the motor.  I guess they not only made
outboard motors, but motors for chainsaws, snowmobiles, and who knows what
else.  The entire unit was almost 6 feet long.  I can't imagine the damage
one could do with such a device.

Group" button

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to