From: Mark Schueller
To: Chrysler 300 Club
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 10:00 AM
Subject: Exhaust Manifold Treatment

Hi All:

The engine for my 300F is rebuilt and ready for installation.  What treatment, if any, should be done to the exhaust manifolds?  The manifolds came back from the engine rebuilder sand blasted and have developed a slight amount of surface rust.  Thanks for your input.

Mark Schueller
300C, F

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional