To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:13:39 -0700
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: [Chrysler 300] Exhaust Manifold Treatment

      I just coated my complete exhaust system on my F.  I used the new one that Eastwood has.  It comes in a rattle can but has a hose with a Fan nozzle You slip the hose and nozzle down the exhaust pipes and manifolds .  When you start spraying you slowly pull the hose and nozzle out.  Then you heat the pipes and to help dry the coating.  My dryer was a Hemi engine exhaust.  The coating looks good But it will be awhile before I see the results.    Gary Barker