Re: [Chrysler300] Our friend Sherwood

Louis:
Thank you for letting us know.  Such bad news!  I remember my  last
conversation with him. It was in the motel parking lot at our Lake  Tahoe meet,
August '05.  The subject was primarily the Fuel Injection  300Ds,  (He is the
owner of 3).  I sure hope he is able to  recover.  All my best to him and his
family.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 11/15/2012 1:55:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,