RE: [Chrysler300] On the Ranch Again

Another site that might work would be near
Alliance Nebraska at the World Famous "Car
Henge". North of I-80 and East of Scottsbluff.
They already have a web site and are looking for
additional cars to permanently enshrine.
Centrally located and word is that they want to
eventually make the Western half of Nebraska into
a permanent Buffalo Prairie. This would make for lots of parking! John...

At 09:29 PM 11/18/2012, you wrote:

>This seems to be gaining traction--must have a
>Sure-Grip and drag slicks. Ellis is right on
>I-70, about half way between KC & Denver.
>McPherson, KS is right on I-35, about 35 miles
>south of Salina on I-70, and features a college
>offering a degree in auto restoration!
><http://www.mcpherson.edu/autorestoration/>http://www.mcpherson.edu/autorestoration/Wamego
>is also near I-70 west of Topeka.
>
>Anyone have a contact at McPherson College? I'm
>in the mood to approach them to construct, own
>and operate a Chrysler 300 Museum as part of
>their auto restoration program and under their
>educational aegis. We might be able to make
>tax-deductible donations toward that end. I'll
>bet the Chrysler Corporation would participate
>heavily if the Museum's scope encompassed all
>300's so as to add a little marketing pizzazz.
>
>Rich Barber
>Brentwood, CA (Former KS resident)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional