From: pffkllc@xxxxxxx [mailto:pffkllc@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:27 PM
To: rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx; steve_maconi@xxxxxx
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300-G on ebay

Well, we can probably come up with more than 12 just on the list server.  My cinnamon G convert had air - there's 1.  Anyone else out there with a G convert with air?  As an aside - I had three letter car coupes and three converts.  None of the coupes had air and all of the converts did have air.  Go figure.

Pete Fitch