 From: RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM <rixpac@xxxxxxx>
To: allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx; "chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 5:23 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 1962 Turn Indicator Switch Question

Matt,
    There is a Piece on the column that is made of bak-a-lite 'dark brown or black' and a steel mounting bracket, , there are three wires attached to it and a plug end the wires are orange black and purple. The other roller piece is the horn trigger wired to the horn relay. remove the single screw holding this to the column and roll it away. There is a stem through the center,  hold the stem piece to center it in the slot and see if your signals will continue to flash, if they do you will have to repair this piece or replace it. on the steel piece is usually printed CHRCV-1