From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:08 AM
To: reomotorsports1@xxxxxx; brandt300g@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Chrysler power steering box

Rock Auto shows Lares rebuilt United States, 116.79 plus shipping, and core
that is refunded upon arrival. Most 3-5 Days.

> CC: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com>
> To: brandt300g@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:brandt300g%40yahoo.com>
> From: reomotorsports1@xxxxxx <mailto:reomotorsports1%40me.com>
> Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:50:16 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler power steering box
>
> Hi Brandt,
>
> Send it to Steer and Gear. They will rebuild it. They can even give you
options as to the "feel" you get when driving. They are life long Mopar
people and will treat you right. They did my G as well as a bunch of other
cars for me.

<mailto:brandt300g%40yahoo.com> > wrote:

> > Hello to all in 300sville!!
> >
> > Well Melissa would be pretty nice if it weren't for a severe power
steering box leak. I found a 1961 Chrysler Newport power steering box on
line but I don't know if it will work for my G. Is it better to take apart
what I have and just replace the seal(s) or do I need a whole new box!? I
know Timo T., from Riverside, Ca., sells them but I don't know his number.
The box for the '61 Newport that I came across on line is $585 with a $300
core deposit. Someone please give me a 'shoutback' and let me know and thank
you kindly in advance!!

> > Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H J with a leaky G.

"Leave Group" button

> For list server instructions, go to
>
> For archives go to
http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo! Groups