From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:35 AM
To: lettercars@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Paint Codes

The key word here is Ditzler. When I started to paint the inner fenders of my 1962 300 Sport coupe, my body man said Red is Red, I think that would be wrong when I at a car show placed it beside one painted with the Ditzler codes.

Gil, Isn't there a place on the club website showing the Ditzler paint codes??

Jerry Lindsay in a 80 degree Seminole, Florida cleaning my pool. I'm loving it.