From: Terry Mctaggart
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:57 AM
To: Listserver Chrysler Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] Selling a 300

Looking at the asking and sales prices of 300s, some of our cars are beginning to be worth real money.  Does anybody out there have any knowledge / experience on how to handle the tax issues, both federal (capital gains) and local (sales) issues of such an exchange?  Terry McTaggart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)