Re: [Chrysler300] Selling a 300

The 10K bank notice was put into effect to combat drug money. As far as I
know the notice applies to businesses also, to prevent "Money Laundering".

All this cash I have just laying around is becoming a problem due to this!
NOT!

Ray

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Terry Mctaggart <terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> **
>

> I just returned from my dentist who is a car guy and a racer.  He also
> used to have a side business of buying and selling exotics.  He told me
> that the 10K thing (where the bank must notify the IRS of deposits greater
> than $10K) is only for cash deposits.  He said that check deposits of any
> size are OK.  Any comments?  Terry McTaggart

> From: Tom <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)