[Chrysler300] Re: 1964 300K Convertible Survey

[Chrysler300] Re: 1964 300K Convertible Survey

Hi All:

    I initially replied to Rich, but will put this  question to all of you.
 In the listing of available exterior colors, I do  not see Silver mist
poly, which carried the paint code numbers 221 and  229.  I have no idea as to
why there were two, or what the applications  were that determined which was
used in a given circumstance, but I know that 221  was the paint code on
the silver anniversary specials.  Were there no  convertibles painted in that
color?  Hard to believe, but it is  possible.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 4/20/2013 2:03:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,