From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:17 PM
To: C Bilter; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Letter Car Transmissions

Matt, I have read the article and noted the only thing Special about the H
transmission is the case number. If your case number is not correct any
decent transmission builder would know how to modify yours to perform like
the H transmission. The F fluid has been used in performance 727
transmissions for decades. Old Chrysler performance manuals recommended Type
F Ford fluid. Better friction coefficient and slightly higher temperature
life than Dexron.