Re: [Chrysler300] Barn find F Coupe on Ebay

Re: [Chrysler300] Barn find F Coupe on Ebay

No problem folks -it indeed did look like it was missing from the photo - I
guess it was the way the light was hitting that area.  Glad we have yet
another one to add to the list.  That could be a very nice car!

Steve

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: