  From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Fern
  Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:10 PM
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [Chrysler300] re Mitchell' Auto

  I only had one dealing with Frank Mitchell years ago when we were
rebuilding the engine for our 300H convertible. He told me that he had an
nos original solid lift camshaft for my car. It took him weeks to ship it
even though he had my money up front. He wouldn't return phone calls so I
finally called him and said to cancel the deal as I was going to get an
aftermarket modern camshaft but he refused to refund my money even though he
hadn't shipped it yet. When the cam shaft arrived, it obviously had some
rust on the lobes and one could see where he attempted to fix it by
polishing the camshaft which is something that you can't do unless one is to
reblue the camshaft afterwards. With that experience, I wouldn't recommend
his services to anybody. Also, I've watched some of his listings on epay and
his prices are outrageously sky high so one must be destitute to have to
deal with him. Just my 2 cents worth.
  Cheers from Fern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional