From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pffkllc@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 9:21 AM
To: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers - Just a Thought

HI Group:

Aside from the fact that Gary may be a critical source, I am more
concerned with his well being than I am getting parts right now. I am sure
that Ron didn't intend that post to sound the way it did, and I agree that it
would be great to have someone help them out, but I am more concerned with
the care Gary has been getting (or perhaps not getting).

I will preface this by acknowledging that this may be none of my
business BUT, having had Gary subjected to numerous surgeries with the same
problems coming back time and time again, it has occurred to me that, perhaps,
its time for him to get out of Kalispell and get to a place with a major
medical facility, maybe one with a teaching hospital. I cannot believe that
it is usual for something like this to repeat itself over and over again,
with repetitive infections and unsuccessful surgeries. If a surgical
procedure doesn't work the first three times, what makes them think it will work
the fourth time? Why do these infections keep coming back? Seems to me it
is time for a second (or third) opinion.

Again, I realize I probably shouldn't be sticking my 2 cents in, but I
just hate to see Gary go through this, and cannot help but think there
must be a better way.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 5/20/2013 12:01:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,