[Chrysler300] Bruce Toelle / GOOD NEWS FLASH

[Chrysler300] Bruce Toelle / GOOD NEWS FLASH

I'm forwarding this good news and thanking all in prayer for our wounded
warriors-Bruce, Gary & Kermit.

Just a note on Gary's business:  He does have a full time helper "Charlotte"
who can handle straightforward orders of stock items.  Gary has told me it
still takes him to answer a lot of the questions that come in-many of which
can be answered by carefully studying his online catalog at
www.garygoers.com <http://www.garygoers.com/>         And, given his
condition, I'm sure he would appreciate all the straightforward orders that
we might generate.

Special thanks to those offering thoughtful and helpful comments on Gary's
many challenges right now.

Rich Barber

I just spoke with MaryAnn Toelle for the second time today, May 20, 2013.

Bruce is out of surgery,  all went well.

The cancer had not spread. And a full recovery is expected.

They are in a hospital in San Francisco for 8 to 10 days.

A good positive report.

Thanks,

Kermit Eskelsen

<*> Your email settings: