[Chrysler300] St Louie fireside ramblings #2

[Chrysler300] St Louie fireside ramblings #2

Hello Out there in 300 land. An interesting day was had by some of the folks at
the meet.
It seems the meet is being heald fairly close to a race track. Plans were made,
and fair number of the meet attendees seem to have spent part of the day at the
race track.
As I understand it there were some 'special' arraingments were made for the Club
members at the track. But by keeping a sharp ear out later I was able to learn
not to many
of the Club members made any $$ betting on the horses.
 Yups they have live horse racing near here. The talk fests in the parking lot
later basicly
convayed the impression that the few of us that didn't go, missed a good time.

The Table of Club shirts in the Meet Hospitality room was handy for those that
might
have 'Lost their Shirts betting the pony's).
 I did miss the morning meeting that was held, I just might have been up a
little long
chit chatting car stuff and catching up with folks I haven't seen since the last
meet we went to.
:-)

I did watch a little spirited buying and selling of miscellenious car parts
strewn all over
several tables in the hospitality room. I also got a chance to see the newly
made arm rest
bases for the 57 and 58's, they look Nice and should not deform like the
originals some
of us still have. (a little birdy suggests these will show up in the club store
I think),
Last nights heavy rain did leave some cars needing a little bailing out. :-(

According to reports from the home news sources, the storm took less time
getting to
our place then it did taking us to get to the meet.  At least some of it
weakened.
IT did leave the meet area with a humid but cooler day so flitting around the
few cars
that didn't go to the race track wasn't an oppressive day. But then that isn't a
bad thing is it?

I think the choice for tomorrows show and shine is an inspired spot for the
area.
(but then I have been accused once or twice of not having grown up yet)

We do seem to have gained a few more Letter cars at the show.

(Blame the White Castles we had for a late night snack for my ramshackle
ruminations
tonight)

 Paul Holmgren

2 57 300-C's in Indy
Hoosier Corps #L6
CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops
working.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: