[Chrysler300] Thanks for help with 300C fan shroud!

[Chrysler300] Thanks for help with 300C fan shroud!

Hello All -

I'd like to thank all of you who responded to my plea for help in
replicating or actually locating the missing radiator fan shroud for my 1957
300C - the immediate response was amazing!   Along with helpful suggestions
for several potential sources I hadn't heard of (and will certainly use in
the (probably eternal quest for just the right parts), some of you sent
detailed photos of the shroud so I would know just what I should be looking
for, and within a day, I was actually able to obtain one from George
McKovich!  It's already here, bead blasted and primed, ready for final
paint!

This 300 Club list server is a tremendous resource for all of us, and the
spirit of helpfulness is truly heartwarming!  And in spite of the challenges
and frustrations of restoring these special cars, I'm learning a lot along
the way and you're actually making it a lot more fun!  (Although this
continuing education is definitely running up the cost of the job, as I keep
finding new "opportunities for improvement"  -- my euphemism and
justification for eroding my children's meager inheritance!)

In addition to George McKovich, I'd like to send special thanks to Bob
Hayen, Paul Holmgren, Jim Bartuska, Keith Boonstra, Gary Nelson and John
Lazenby for their personal effort and valuable input.

It's definitely going to be fun to meet other fellow Club members as soon as
I can get "Big Red" show- and road-worthy!

Ray Melton

Las Cruces, NM

1957 Chrysler 300C convertible  white/Gauguin

S/N 3N572517

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: