Re: [Chrysler300] Choke Tube Insulator; C-300 choke components needed

 i just got back the carb(wcfb)  for this 57 imperial that i am working on . very very  nice . the place is DAYTONA PARTS COMPANY   1191 TURNBULL BAY ROAD   NEW SMYRNA BEACH , FLORIDA 32168... phone nymber 386 427 7108   give them a call, i bet they have that choke stove you need  . i have pictures of the   carb   if any body would like to look at there work  ..... bob hayen 406 752 5125
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rich Barber
  To: 'keboonstra' ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:25 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Choke Tube Insulator; C-300 choke components needed

  Thanks for a great lead, Keith.

  Can you, or anyone else, advise me on what the original tube material was on
  the 1955 C-300? Steel or copper tubing & fittings? Maybe even a photo of
  the tubing configuration around the choke bodies?

  My car came to me with nice manual chokes, but I'd like to return it to
  original-so I need the outside black plastic caps and internal springs,
  pistons, baffles & etc. for the 2317-S Carter carbs on my car. These pieces
  look pretty generic for all the other Chryslers in the '55 Service Manual.
  Anybody have some or all of these pieces or a suggested source?

  C-300-K'ly,

  Rich Barber

  Brentwood, CA

  1955 C-300