Re: [Chrysler300] Pot metal restoration recommendations?

Re: [Chrysler300] Pot metal restoration recommendations?

Ray...
I had mine done by Ogden Chrome for $435 and about 6 weeks. Crappy job, many pits still visible and the cup portion golden looking and not covered with chrome. When I talked to the production manager he asked what I thought I should have gotten... When I told him new like or better, he laughed and wouldn't redo them or make a refund. I took them to a new place here in Idaho and now they look quite nice and are fully chromed... Cost $300 and two weeks. AVOID Ogden Chrome at all costs!

George

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: