[Chrysler300] Duane DeButts

Terry McTaggart is having problems with his emails to the Group server and has asked me to relay this for him:

I moved to Cadillac Michigan in the summer of 1956.  That fall I walked into Cadillac High School for the beginning of my sophomore year, knowing nary a soul.  Duane (D) was the first to approach me and introduced himself.  We became lifetime friends, almost living at each other's home during the next three years.  Although we went to competing colleges, we remained close.  As Gil Cunningham mentioned, D was there at the Genesis to the Club at that storied meeting in Louisville KY.  My first real date with my wife was in the back seat of D's white 300D convertible.  D was an active and avid participant in Club activities until several years ago, when he had a debilitating stroke.  Over the last few years when I visited him in various assisting living facilities, it was clear that D's health was going downhill.  Still, the last time I visited him, several weeks ago, it was clear that the old D was still in, there as we reminisced over our past
 shared experiences.  He is at a better place.  Terry McTaggart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)