I'd rather sell th
ese things
listserver
Members who want them
,
than sell them on epay.

All prices are plus shipping.

Hurst deck lid $500.00 plus crating.

1956 Chrysler 300B White by Maisto 1:18 scale, new in box  $20.00

WALL ART
 -
  MAN CAVE STUFF.

27 X 21 Wood framed clock with
fancy
glass cover over a beautiful photo of a1930 Packard Roadster  $30.00
L & R  set of free standing Imperial headlight pods, 60-61? broken but the bezels and headlight buckets inside  are OK
. I can take apart, let me know what you need from them. Make an offer for what you want.

Neon clock with '57 300 on it but it says '56. $15.00
New in Box

Many different years of Mopar Hubcaps, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, Plymouth $10.00 each,
have both dog dish and full disc from the 50's and 60's.

O letter car caps

I can make a
selection of hubcaps for wall art if you wish and make a deal on price.
Photos available if you need them.
No
letter car parts available, sorry.
Ray Jones 479-394-5738