[Chrysler300] New Convertible top for sale

[Chrysler300] New Convertible top for sale

Fits:  1957 – 59 Chrysler & DeSoto convertibles       High quality heavy pinpoint vinyl,  white outside/tan inside  + plastic rear window w/zipper and all trim            Mfr:  E-Z On Auto Tops

BRAND NEW.   COMPLETE SET.  Purchased in 2010 from a custom upholstery shop in Phoenix, where I originally planned to have the top installed.  However, my plans have changed and I will now have a new top installed by a shop in El Paso, much closer to home.   Now I find out that the El Paso shop will not guarantee their work using a top purchased by someone else, and I’m already committed to this place (they are currently putting new padding in my seats and reinstalling the Gary Goers leather covers), so I must sell this convertible top set and will have to purchase another one through them.

Top and rear window pieces have been removed from original shipping boxes and draped over another car top to relax shipping creases, but will be sent to the buyer in two separate loose rolls to avoid new wrinkles if repacked tightly in a box.

Asking $225 plus shipping  (probably ~ $20 per package)

Ray Melton

Las Cruces, NM

1957 Chrysler 300C convertible (currently topless!)  white/Gauguin

S/N 3N572517