From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:42 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Postscript - Barrett-Jackson

Hello All,

Riding the shuttle bus from the rental car complex back to the Phoenix airport Sunday afternoon, I sat next to Linda Vaughn, again. Coincidentally, 2nd time in the past 4 years.

A group of guys were standing by us, and got to discussing Hurst Olds's with her. I asked if she recalled the Hurst Chrysler 300. In her nice Dalton, GA accent, she said "Oh Yes" - She drove it once from Dalton down to an event in Florida - It was so big that she had 'her Mama, and 3 cute girls' in the 300 with her. She said that it drove great but they ran out of gas. Her Mama said they'd be sitting there stranded for 2 days. So Linda had one of the cute girls sit on the car - 2 trucks slammed on their brakes and stopped to help them. They were back on the road in no time!

Noel Hastalis

Back in frigid Burr Ridge, IL

F coupe - with newly restored interior door panels and about to have new dashpad