Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Hurst optional trim

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Hurst optional trim

Hi All,
I met Linda at the Woodward Dream Cruise 2012 and had my Hurst 300
Convertible Tribute Car. She loved the car and we took some pics of the two
of us and the car. She is one of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet.
She had some medical problems over the years but she still looks good for
72 or 73. She told me at the time that she was 71. I added a couple pics
fom that day.
Tom Kunkle now in Sunny Las Vegas,

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Noel:
>

> Lucky you!  I was wondering how old she is, Googled ?linda vaughn
> birthday? and saw an entry that her birth date was:  August 11, 1959 (age
> 54 years).  That makes her age 11 when she was seen perched on the trunk of
> a ?70 Chrysler 300 ?H?-Hurst.   Well developed at that point, I?d say.
> Another reference says: ?The exact year of Linda Vaughn's birthday is not
> disclosed, but it was in the 1940's, so she would be in her 60's or 70's?.
>   Gentlemen would not pry further.
>

> Those interested in the ?70 Hurst 300H and/or ?Miss Hurst Golden Shifter?
> may want to take the same Google trip.
>

> Rich Barber
>
> Brentwood, CA (warm and all too dry in drought conditions?convertible
> weather)

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional