FW: [Chrysler300] Let Us Return To Those Shows of Yesteryear

From: John Grady [mailto:jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 2:24 PM
To: 'RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Let Us Return To Those Shows of Yesteryear

There was a low budget movie featuring a 300C (?) running around an empty NYC,  driven by the one guy left who survived a nuclear(?)  attack, forget name of it, saw it twice I liked it so much as a kid. Must have been ~ 57 or 58.

And Robert Redford called me once wanting my red 300D convert for the quiz show movie; but it was too rough then; some one else in club helped him out, repainted a white one red, (I think?)  . Turned out to be a good deal. -------At least when he talked to me,  had to be red. Other good one was in Hawaii, could not make a deal. Never saw the movie; he knew about 300’s.

He says “This is Robert Redford” I say,  yeah, right.

John