These include alignment and steering geometry, but the most likely immediate problem is clearance - they can rub particularly at steering extremes and in the worst case they can wear thru the tire causing a tire failure.

If you are going with the newer rims, you may need to go with spacers and longer studs - personally I would not try to do it on a car with lug bolts.

It may be the best way to go IF you are also doing brakes and IF you choose hubs that are meant for the more offset rims - but thats a lot of $$$$ and engineering to do it right.

On 1/27/2014 6:06 PM, Anna F Noia wrote:

A suggestion, If your going wrong, go all the way wrong. I put a set of #2243 Chrysler alloy rims from a 2004 300 Chrysler on my C-Body. They are 17" diameter 5 x 4 1/2 and with a nice set of radial tires (225x60x17) look's just Great to my eye. I also converted my car to Disc brakes front and rear, using all chrysler parts. Just a suggestion.

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell
From: John Nowosacki <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Anna F Noia <sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Charles Schoendorf <cschoend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] C-300 & B wheels
I've lost count of how many early 15" rims I probably let go over the years.  Now I'm having a heck of a time finding any.  I was thinking of going to 15" on my 57C, as the tires just don't seem to look 'right' as little 14's.  I know I'd have to change hubcaps.  Maybe a pair of road wheels similar to what is on my Hurst (just not gold painted or pin striped).