From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx [kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:55 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] OIL Cap or 710 Cap for a C

Here's a trivia question for a C. The oil filler cap on my C is one of those that has "OIL" stamped on it right-side-up and upside-down. The word is actually stamped from the underside so it stands proud of the surface. In my recollection this is the correct and original cap for the car.

If you don't do something dumb, you may never need a new one. But I did and I do, and I want to get the proper one to replace it. Can others of you let me know whether this is the right cap or not?

Thanks.
Keith Boonstra