From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:30:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 E

For those too young to know of them, a starter wrench is a "C" shaped wrench. This allows you to reach around the starter to get it on the bolt head and have room to work it despite the obstructions.
Generally, a box end wrench and still available in parts stores. Also, can be made from a straight wrench of the right size, using a torch to bend it round between the ends.
Very useful in other applications also.
Like Gil, I've had mine for near 50 years.
Ray