Re: [Chrysler300] Car storage

I have 2 outside cats. I built a shed on the side of my shop building for the garden tools and such. Put a cat door in it and have shelves with beds for them. Heated in the winter, A/C in the summer from the shop. they live good lives and in return, we have no mice, voles, or any small rodents. There is always 2 bowls of dry food for them and I know when hunting is good as they leave them full.
Great fun watching them out the front door stalking squirrels and birds in the feeders. They get one just often enough to keep them on the job.
The female is coming up as eligible for her 10 year pin soon.
Works for us,  Ray