Re: [Chrysler300] New mexico...

Thanks, Dan.  Yes, I think we had everyone at Fairfield Inn and Suites up to speed in January.  I'm sure John Grady encountered a new employee today that could not translate "Chrysler 300 Club rate" and just did not know how to go to their "White Sands 300 Classic" group rate in their computer.

I'll try to get everyone up to speed at the hotel again.

Apologies to everyone else that may have encountered the same problem that John encountered. . .

Bill and Marilyn